Here are some possible ways through which you can solve your problem:
- Graphics Card Driver
: Sometimes the problem lies with the graphic card driver that is why the computer randomly restarts. Make sure your drivers are updated. If they are not, then you should do them manually or can take the help of various drivers. Driver Easy is one of them. They will themselves install and download the drivers. You do not need to take any hurdles of doing this.
- Disable the restart feature
- Go to My PC and Properties.
- Now click on the Advanced settings.
- Now under the Switched Tab, you need to choose Startup and Recovery click on the Settings button.
- Under the system failure, click on automatically restart and click on OK.
- Your changes will be saved and you can restart your PC.
- Power Issue
: In many cases, there is a power issue that is why the computer randomly restarts windows 10. In that case, try replacing the power cables and power supply unit (PSU). Sometimes, the power is not sufficient.
Thank you for reading the article..