The AOL email has been making a lot of noise ever since the emailing service got an update and has been on the better side of the user count. It has tons of great filters and features that are combined with a great user interface to give the users a great overall experience.You can even fix the AOL mail problems simply by following the instructions available on their site. In case you are looking to add this brilliant email service to your IOS device, then follow the blog as we will be talking about the steps on how to set up AOL mail on iPhone and iPad.Steps to setup AOL mail on iPhone
- Direct yourself to the settings of your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, scroll down to click on the "passwords and accounts" option.
- From there, go to the accounts section and click on "add a new account".
- Next, you will need to choose AOL as the account type.
- In the next window, log in using your AOL email address and your mail password.
- Once you are done, you can choose if you want to have emails, notes, or anything else synced to the device. Click on save once you have made the changes to add an AOL email to your iPhone or iPad.
These are some of the simple steps that you can use to add your AOL email account to your IOS device with relative ease. For more info, you may contact the AOL help and support center.