Unable to receive FaceBook confirmation code! What to do? Are you facing logging issues on Facebook owing to not receiving the confirmation code? Well, don’t worry! Facebook has certain security features to ensure the safety of Facebook users and their data. That’s why it asks for a security code every time you try to log in to your account from a new device. Read this article written as a suggestive guide to help you sort out Fb confirmation code errors.
Reset the Facebook Password
- Go to the Facebook login page using a web browser.
- Click on the login option.
- Enter your username/ email address/ phone number and click on the Forgotten Password option.
- A verification code will be sent on your mobile number as well as on the email address.
- Navigate either of them and enter it in the given section.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to reset a new FB account password.
Some basic tips to fix FB confirmation code errors
- If you have not received the verification code, check the spam folder. Perhaps, you have temporarily blocked Facebook emails, which directed your FB email associated with the verification code into the Spam folder.
- Make sure your internet connectivity is stable and strong.
- Check your Gmail storage if the Facebook confirmation code not coming. If your Gmail is running out of space, clear it by deleing unnecessary mails.
- If the Facebook verification code not coming on the mobile number as well, check the network of your phone. You can fix it by putting your phone on Airplane mode for a few seconds.