KIK has made a name for itself and has been around for a while now. Although it isn't enough, which is why plenty of users are looking for ways to delete their accounts.
Read this blog till the end to know how to delete a KIK account.
But before we begin, let us get to know why it is high time that you delete your KIK account.
Probable Reasons Why One Should Delete Their KIK Account
- Online threats and exploitation
This comes off as one of the biggest problems if an application allows the users to stay anonymous. There are plenty of platforms on the internet that offer the same and KIK is no different. This further makes it difficult for researchers of the company when it comes to the investigation part.
- Absence of parental control
Any application that offers users to bypass the platform doesn't come off as a good platform.
- Users are unable to verify the identities
KIK doesn't offer end-to-end encryption, which makes it hard to identify a user's true identity.
Simple steps to delete a KIK account
- Open your web browser and enter this
- After this, click on the "ok" button.
- In the next window, mail will be sent to you by KIK. Select the option of "permanently deactivate" from the mail and then wait for further instructions.
Upon following these simple steps, you will be able to remove your Kik account permanently without breaking a sweat. You will no longer receive any emails, notifications, and messages for that matter.